- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Kenneth L. Cissell, 53, of Perryville died Sunday, April 27, 2008, in Perry County.
He was born Nov. 9, 1954, in Perry County, son of Claude and Pearl Doll Cissell.
Cissell was a farmer. He was a member of St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at Silver Lake, Mo.
Survivors include his mother of Perryville; a brother, Claude Cissell of Perryville; and a sister, Lorene Blessing of Imperial, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today and 6:30 to 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. The wake will be at 7 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Rose of Lima Church, with the Rev. Alphonse Hoernig officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.