- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Randy C. Davis, 51, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, April 24, 2008, at his home.
He was born Oct. 7, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, son of Charles E. and Rosetta E. Propst Davis. He and Sharon A. Moyers were married Oct. 28, 2001, in Las Vegas.
Davis was a 1975 graduate of Jackson High School. He was employed by the city of Cape Girardeau 32 years, retiring in 2007.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Christopher A. Davis of Cape Girardeau; his parents of Cape Girardeau; two stepsons, Charles O'Howell of Farmington, Mo., Edward O'Howell of Cape Girardeau; a stepdaughter, Sherri Hendrix of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Sheree Sperling of Cape Girardeau, Debra Fantz of Otterville, Mo.; three brothers, Barry Davis of Tustin, Calif., Eddie Davis of Springfield, Mo., Mark Davis of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.