- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Jerry Franklin Hoxworth, 63, of Marble Hill died Saturday, June 12, 2004, at Life Care Center.
He was born Aug. 30, 1940, at Canton, Mo., son of Paul E. and Mary Lou Grampp Hoxworth.
He worked at General Motors in St. Louis. He was a member of Bollinger County and Cape Girardeau County search and rescue.
Survivors include two sons, Kevin Hoxworth of O'Fallon, Mo., David Hoxworth of Waller, Texas; three daughters, Terrie Fischer of St. Charles, Mo., Kelly Hoff of St. Paul, Mo., Jeri Hoxworth of Jackson; two brothers, Leo Hoxworth of Little Rock, Ark., Kenny Hoxworth of Oak Ridge; three sisters, Shirley Barks and Joann Knoll of Marble Hill, Judy Bryant of Carson City, Nev.; and 10 grandchildren.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Rhodes officiating. Burial will be in Lessley Ridge Cemetery.