- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Ella Mae Busche, 96, of Virginia Beach, Va., died Tuesday, June 15, 2004, at the home of her daughter.
She was born Aug. 16, 1907, at Kelso, Mo., daughter of Frank and Lena Glasser Brennecke. She married Lynn "Pete" Busch.
The Busches owned and operated a grocery store many years at Zalma, Mo. She retired as a clerk for the Wallis Family Store in Marble Hill. She was formerly of Marble Hill.
Survivors include a daughter, Wilma Humphreys of Virginia Beach; a son, James Busche of Groveland, Ill.; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 9 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Michael Kelpe officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.