- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
James A. DeBerry, 43, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 14, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center.
He was born April 22, 1961, at Caruthersville, Mo., son of James Bates and Geraldine DeBerry.
Survivors include a son, Demetrius DeBerry; two daughters, Mylia and Lakita DeBerry, all of Decatur; his mother; three brothers, Tommy, Tyrone and John DeBerry; and a sister, Jennifer DeBerry, all of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. The Rev. JoAnn McCauley will officiate. Burial will be in Fairmount Cemetery.