- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Sixth Annual Hope for Families Golf Tournament
The Lutheran Family and Children's Services of Missouri Sixth Annual Hope for Families Golf Tournament still has slots open for its Monday, May 12 event at Dalhousie Golf Club. There are 8 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. tee-offs.
A new "Putting Contest," sponsored by American Rebel Motorcyles, will be held.
Wahlco DW Tool, premiere sponsors, donated $25,000. Pictured from left, are Steve Fritzler committee member, Ron Wahlers premiere sponsor, Melody Anderson regional development officer for LFCS, Cherie Stembel committee member, Marilyn Kneir committee member, Dennis Roth committee co- chairman, Brian Stevens committee co-chairman.�