- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cletys Michael Logsden, 51, of Portage, Mich., died unexpectedly Monday, Dec. 17, 2007, in Arroyo Grande, Calif.
He was born April 26, 1956, in Newport, R.I., son of Cletys A. and Evelyn R. Schroeder Logsden.
Logsden was formerly of Jackson and attended Jackson schools. He moved to Kalamazoo, Mich., and worked in nuclear plants across the country. He was a member of Local 525.
Survivors include a son, Jesse Logsden of Kalamazoo; a friend, Lori; two sisters, Pam McHugh and Sharon Logsden; and a brother, Tim Logsden.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
A service was held Dec. 24, 2007, at the Langeland Family Funeral Home in Kalamazoo.
Announcement courtesy of McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.