- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Margaret M. Johnson, 68, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, April 23, 2008, at her home.
She was born June 28, 1939, daughter of Olen and Velma Mosley Dillon. She and Clifford "Speck" Johnson were married Aug. 30, 1957, in Melrose Park, Ill.
She was a member of Valley Mission Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Velma Haney of Anna, Ill., Doris Johnson of Jonesboro; two sons, William Johnson of Anna, Leon Johnson of Jonesboro; and two stepgrandsons.
She was preceded in death by her husband and parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until time of service at Valley Mission Pentecostal Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Billy Freeman officiating.
Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro is in charge of arrangements.