- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Geneva Manus, 92, of Anna died Monday, April 21, 2008, at Bentwood Nursing Center in Florissant, Mo.
She was born Sept. 19, 1915, daughter of William and Gerta Wall St. John. She and Paul Manus were married Dec. 25, 1939. He died April 14, 2001.
Manus was an active member of First Baptist Church in Anna many years. She was a salesclerk in shoe stores in Anna many years. She moved to St. Louis after her husband died.
Survivors include two nieces, Sharon Norvell and Linda Judson of St. Louis.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Verlee Eaker officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.