- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Jacqueline Schultz, 46, of Galesburg, Ill., died Monday, April 21, 2008, at Cottage Hospital in Galesburg.
She was born Aug. 10, 1961, at Patton, Mo., daughter of Arthur and Lillian Jefferies Schultz.
Schultz worked as a waitress, line operator at Gilster-Mary Lee in Perryville, Mo., and was deli manager at the former Giant Food Store in Galesburg. She was a member of Foursquare Church in Galesburg.
Survivors include two sons, Andrew and Seth Schultz of Galesburg; a daughter, Chelsie Harner of Glenallen, Mo.; two sisters, Debra Kirkpatrick of Patton, Mary Long of Sedgewickville, Mo.; a brother, Sanford Ludwig of Missouri; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. until time of service Saturday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lloyd Ray Green officiating.