- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SOUTH BOARDMAN, Mich. -- Alice McCulley Wyllys, 80, of South Boardman died Wednesday, April 16, 2008, at her home.
She was born Nov. 12, 1927, in Scott County, daughter of Alvery and Annie Hosea of Oran, Mo. She and W.J. McCulley were married Dec. 6, 1947, in Painton, Mo. He died Feb. 20, 1983. She then married Harry Wyllys Nov. 13, 1994.
Survivors include three daughters, Linda (Jerry) Frazier of Wayne City, Ill., Sandy (Darrel) Rapoza of South Boardman, Robin Hoffman of Bear Lake, Mich.; 14 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews; great-nieces and great-nephews; great-great-nephews; cousins; and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; both husbands; two sons, Alvery and Stephen McCulley; a brother, Jessie Hosea; two sisters, Marie Moran and Helen McCulley; and a great-grandson, Angel Hernandez.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Johnson and Vaughn Funeral Home in Fairfield, Ill., with the Rev. Donald McCain officiating. Burial will be in Bovee Cemetery near Fairfield.