- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Juanita Marie Long, 61, of Jackson, formerly of Marble Hill, Mo., died Monday, April 21, 2008, at her home.
She was born Oct. 14, 1946, near Kennett, Mo., daughter of Jonas E. and L.B. Estes Long.
Long had worked at Marble Hill Hat Factory and attended Harmony Congregational Methodist Church.
Survivors include a brother, Junior Long of Grassy, Mo. and two sisters, Opal Fulbright of Marble Hill and Martha Compas of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Bill Ross and Elijah Allen officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.