- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SOUTH BOARDMAN, Mich. -- Alice McCulley Wyllys, 80, died Wednesday, April 16, 2008, at her daughter's home in South Boardman.
She was born Nov. 12, 1927, in Scott County, Mo., daughter of Alvery and Anna Hosea. She and W.J. McCulley were married Dec. 6, 1947, in Painton, Mo. He died Feb. 20, 1983. She then married Harry Wyllys on Nov. 13, 1994.
Survivors include three daughters, Linda Frazier of Wayne City, Ill., Sandy Rapoza of South Boardman and Robin Huffman of Bear Lake, Mich.; 14 grandchildren; and 20 great- grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, both husbands, two sons, a brother, a sister and a great-grandson.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Johnson and Vaughn Funeral Home in Fairfield, Ill.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with burial in Bovee Cemetery in Boyleston, Ill.