- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Donald Dean Martin, 73, of Anna died Saturday, April 19, 2008, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
He was born Dec. 24, 1934, in Anna, son of Mack and Alice Lence Martin. He and Imogene Rogers Kelley were married Dec. 20, 2003, at Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church.
He was a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, a veteran of the U.S. Army and was an office manager with Ameren CIPS for more than 38 years.
Martin is survived by his wife, two daughters, Kim Martin of Lexington, Ky., and Melanie White of Louisville, Ky.; a son, Jeff Martin of Georgetown, Ky.; two stepchildren, Steve Kelley of St. Louis and Terri Kelley Isom of Anna; a sister, Linda Darling of Anna; four grandchildren; a stepgranddaughter; and three great-stepgranddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Doug Bridgeman officiating. Interment will be in the Alto Pass cemetery.