- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/21/08
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Cape Girardeau
The Cape Girardeau Police Department reported the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bradley M. Cygan, 26, 4915 Clayridge Drive, St. Louis, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Ryan T. Blair, 22, 101 N. Ellis St., was arrested on a Dexter, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Lee Edward Barnhill, 41, 121 E. Rodney Vista Blvd., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Malinda Diane McMahon, 35, 414 Halsey, St. Louis, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A Blackberry cellular phone was reported stolen at 3026 William St.
* Six gallons of gas were reported stolen and property damage to a gas cap cover was reported at 1033 Fountain St.
* Food products were reported stolen at 1018 S. Ellis St.
* Shell D-Mart reported gasoline theft at 3215 William St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Property damage
* A brick wall was reported spray painted at 334 N. Broadview St.
* A mailbox was reported dented at 1401 N. West End Blvd.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked.
* A 50-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A boy was reported missing.
* A 9 mm handgun was found at 306 Independence St.
The Jackson Police Department reported the following incidents. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tracy L. Thomas, 46, 719 Jefferson St., was arrested on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer and failure to comply with a lawful order.
* Christopher E. Locklear, 44, 1205 Brandon St., was arrested on suspicion of assault on a law enforcement officer and failure to comply with a lawful order.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.