- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Brockmire - Parkinson
Angela Brockmire of Jackson announces the engagement of her daughter, Brittany Ann Brockmire, to Gregory Douglass Parkinson. He is the son of Douglass and Rebecca Parkinson of Cape Girardeau. Brockmire is also the daughter of the late Joseph Brockmire.
Brockmire is a graduate of Jackson High School, and Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital.
Parkinson is a graduate of Central High School, and is majoring in construction management at Southeast Missouri State University. He is manager at Dairy Queen in Jackson.
A June 21 wedding is planned at First Presbyterian Church in Cape Girardeau.