- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Browning - Moore
Dennis Browning and Jaynee Browning of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Tori Denise Browning, to Jason Wayne Moore. He is the son of Steve and Dyanne Moore of Pearcy, Ark.
Browning is pursuing a bachelor's degree in elementary education at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Hi-Five Zone after school program.
Moore received a bachelor's degree in athletic training from Henderson State University in 2007. He is employed at Hot Springs Sports Medicine Rehab and Fitness.
A June 7 wedding is planned at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church.