- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Three killed in St. Louis neighborhood
ST. LOUIS -- Police are investigating a triple shooting in a St. Louis neighborhood troubled with crime.
Police say three men were found shot to death around 2:45 a.m. Saturday inside a car on the north side of the city.
The victims were identified as 46-year-old Linnie Jackson Jr., 33-year-old Al Walters and 31-year-old Keith Burks.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports there have been three other homicides in the O'Fallon neighborhood since January. Last year, there were a total of seven killings in that section of the city.