- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lemons - Beverly
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Lisa Marie Lemons and Christopher William Beverly were married April 12, 2008, at the home of the bride's parents. Bruce Hose performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of James and Barbara Wilkerson of Seale, Ala., and the late Roger E. Lemons of Benton, Mo. The groom is the son of Fred and Cathy Hollon of Union Springs, Ala., and Edward and Ann Beverly of Eight Mile, Ala.
Maid of honor was Karrie Rinehart, and bridesmaid was Staci Moseley, sister of the groom.
The groom chose his father as best man, and his stepfather was groomsman.
The reception was held at the Wilkerson home.
Mrs. Beverly is employed at Goodwill Industries.
The groom is employed at Big Lots.
The couple resides in Chaffee.