- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Man in drag rammed car into Mich. lingerie store
COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Police say a man dressed as a woman repeatedly crashed his car into a suburban Detroit lingerie store that refused to hire him.
Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe says Jeremy McIntosh, 27, was arrested April 12 outside Intimate Ideas. Damage to the store was estimated at $3,000.
McCabe says McIntosh was wearing "facial makeup, lipstick, blue Capri pants, red flip-flops, a flowery blouse and a matching flowery women's bra."
McIntosh told deputies he is homeless and wanted to go to jail because he had nowhere else to go.
McIntosh remained jailed after his arraignment Monday on charges including malicious destruction of property and reckless driving. McCabe says McIntosh doesn't have a lawyer yet.