- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)3
Man in drag rammed car into Mich. lingerie store
COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Police say a man dressed as a woman repeatedly crashed his car into a suburban Detroit lingerie store that refused to hire him.
Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe says Jeremy McIntosh, 27, was arrested April 12 outside Intimate Ideas. Damage to the store was estimated at $3,000.
McCabe says McIntosh was wearing "facial makeup, lipstick, blue Capri pants, red flip-flops, a flowery blouse and a matching flowery women's bra."
McIntosh told deputies he is homeless and wanted to go to jail because he had nowhere else to go.
McIntosh remained jailed after his arraignment Monday on charges including malicious destruction of property and reckless driving. McCabe says McIntosh doesn't have a lawyer yet.