- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)25
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Man in drag rammed car into Mich. lingerie store
COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Police say a man dressed as a woman repeatedly crashed his car into a suburban Detroit lingerie store that refused to hire him.
Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe says Jeremy McIntosh, 27, was arrested April 12 outside Intimate Ideas. Damage to the store was estimated at $3,000.
McCabe says McIntosh was wearing "facial makeup, lipstick, blue Capri pants, red flip-flops, a flowery blouse and a matching flowery women's bra."
McIntosh told deputies he is homeless and wanted to go to jail because he had nowhere else to go.
McIntosh remained jailed after his arraignment Monday on charges including malicious destruction of property and reckless driving. McCabe says McIntosh doesn't have a lawyer yet.