- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Man in drag rammed car into Mich. lingerie store
COMMERCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. -- Police say a man dressed as a woman repeatedly crashed his car into a suburban Detroit lingerie store that refused to hire him.
Oakland County Undersheriff Michael McCabe says Jeremy McIntosh, 27, was arrested April 12 outside Intimate Ideas. Damage to the store was estimated at $3,000.
McCabe says McIntosh was wearing "facial makeup, lipstick, blue Capri pants, red flip-flops, a flowery blouse and a matching flowery women's bra."
McIntosh told deputies he is homeless and wanted to go to jail because he had nowhere else to go.
McIntosh remained jailed after his arraignment Monday on charges including malicious destruction of property and reckless driving. McCabe says McIntosh doesn't have a lawyer yet.