- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Moore - 40 years
Mr. and Mrs. Nollie Moore of Pocahontas celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary April 5, 2008, with a party hosted by their children.
The couple was married April 13, 1968.
They have six children, Nollie (Julia) Moore of Columbia, Mo., Randy Moore (Michaela Smith) of Altenburg, Mo., Bobbie (Eric) Cathcart of Jackson, Fred (Brittany) Moore and Jeanna Moore (Don Ruch) of Oak Ridge, and Sarah (Matt) Preusser of Friedheim.
The Moores have 13 grandchildren, Logan and Carter Moore; Lauren and Leigh Ann Moore; Tyler, Ashley and Colby Cathcart; Zackry, Isaak and Lucas Moore; Bayley Tyler, Holly Brown and Maddie Preusser; and a great-granddaughter, Audrey Cathcart.