- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Devaney - Ketchel
Dr. and Mrs. Michael Thomas Devaney of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Margaret Francis Devaney, to Jason John Ketchel. He is the son of Shari Ketchel of St. Peters, Mo., and the late James E. Ketchel.
Devaney is a 2002 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in management from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2005, and is a graduate student at St. Louis University. She is a business planning analyst with the Boeing Co. in Hazelwood, Mo.
Ketchel received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 2004. He is a principal engineer with Metal Container Corp.
A June 14 wedding is planned at Sts. Joachim and Ann Catholic Church in St. Charles, Mo.