- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 06/14/04
Fire fighters responded to the following calls Saturday: At 5:57 p.m., a power line down at Cape LaCroix Road.
At 5:08 p.m., a power line down at 1219 W. Cape Rock Drive.
At 6:58 p.m., an emergency medical service at 628 Sycamore Circle.
At 7:39 p.m., a power line down at 2631 Melrose Ave.
At 7:19 p.m., a car fire at 109 Contennial Drive.
At 8:26 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Bloomfield Road and Spring Street.
At 8:45 p.m., a fire alarm at 2306 Abbey Road.
At 9:10 p.m., a power line down at 2424 Perryville Road.
At 10:39 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Highway 71 and South West End Blvd.
At 10:58 p.m., a line down at 1410 Delwin St.
At 10:57 p.m., an emergency medical service at 429 N. Frederick St.
Fire fighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
At 2:14 a.m., an alarm sounding at Towers Complex.
At 10:34 a.m., an alarm sounding at 429 N. Frederick St.
At 10:44 a.m., an LP tank leaking at 24 Sheridan Drive.
At 1:38 p.m., an emergency medical service at 1520 E. Riverside Drive.
At 2:43 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2075 Coporate Circle.
At 3:43 p.m., an emergency medical service at 26 N. Spanish St.