- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert Daniel Boone, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, April 15, 2008, at his home.
He was born Feb. 8, 1958, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., son of Robert Ray and Juanita French Boone.
Mr. Boone was a graduate of Central High School. He served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
He was of the Methodist belief. He was a carpenter and a member of Union Local 640.
Survivors include a son, Robert Winschel and special friend Kristen Conrad of Arnold, Mo.; mother and stepfather, Juanita and Jerry Henley of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson, Drake Winschel of Arnold.
He was preceded in death by his father, Robert Ray Boone; a sister, Lizabeth Kay "Libby" Boone; and a nephew, Paul Stewart.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Friday at Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the church, with the Rev. Janet Hopkins officiating. Burial will be in Hobbs Chapel Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to Hobbs Chapel United Methodist Church.