- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/12/04
The following items have been released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Quincy R. Lucious, 44, of 513 William, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau city warrant for failure to appear in court on suspended operator's license charges and two Ste. Genevieve County warrants for failure to appear in court for speeding and no operator's license.
J.C. Lamar Brown, 23, of 212 Spanish No. 4, was arrested Thursday on three Cape Girardeau city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for speeding, no operator's license and possession of a controlled substance. He was also arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest by flight.
Edwin A. Halverson, 30, was arrested Thursday on a Dade County warrant for first-degree attempted murder and attempted armed robbery.
Summons Frankie Luker, 53, of 1252 N. Cape Rock Drive, was issued a summons Friday for maintaining a nuisance.
Ralph J. Knoblaugh, 64, of 808 W. McClure Ave., Peoria, Ill., was issued a summons Friday for maintaining a nuisance.
Barbara J. Tucker, 46, of 11305 County Road 424, St. James, Mo., was issued a summons Thursday for maintaining a nuisance.
Nicole M. Walker, 20, of 517 S. Middle St., was issued a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
Kaleisha K. Walker, 20, of 112 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
Thefts A blue Ford minivan was reported stolen Thursday.
A wallet was reported stolen Thursday from 232 Broadway.
A purse was reported stolen and window broken Thursday at 247 Siemers Drive.
Property Damage A vehicle window was reported damaged Friday at 45 S. West End Blvd.
Property damage was reported Thursday at 2136 William.
A vehicle window was reported damaged Friday in the 1600 block of Independence.
A vehicle was reported damaged Friday at 161 West.
Miscellaneous A subject was in custody Friday pending the filing of charges for domestic assault.
Eyeglasses and cell phone were reported found Friday at 44 N. Lorimier.