- Cape fines contractor $1,100 a day for street-project delays; contractor blames utility relocations (5/18/17)13
- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Attorney general seeks bond revocation for embattled sheriff (5/17/17)3
- I will not be silenced (5/16/17)4
- Tractors owners to open restaurant in new Drury Plaza Hotel (5/15/17)
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Attorney general to review request to probe Oran timecard allegations; claims spark denials on Facebook (5/16/17)2
- Man accused of using stolen RV to break into airport (5/16/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shannon L. Schorn, 30, of Campbell Hill, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Pinckneyville Community Hospital in Pinckneyville, Ill.
She was born Sept. 7, 1977, in Perryville, daughter of Carolyn Rollet. She and Kent Schorn were married Sept. 6, 2006, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Alacia Holland of Campbell Hill; mother and stepfather, Carolyn and Roy Hagan of Perryville; a brother, Jason Wortz of Wentzville, Mo.; a stepbrother, Roy Hagan Jr. of Perryville; and maternal grandmother, Shirley Rollet of Perryville.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava, Ill., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and 7:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home, with Glendall Toney officiating. Burial will be in Cottom Cemetery in Cutler, Ill.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.