- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shannon L. Schorn, 30, of Campbell Hill, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Pinckneyville Community Hospital in Pinckneyville, Ill.
She was born Sept. 7, 1977, in Perryville, daughter of Carolyn Rollet. She and Kent Schorn were married Sept. 6, 2006, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Alacia Holland of Campbell Hill; mother and stepfather, Carolyn and Roy Hagan of Perryville; a brother, Jason Wortz of Wentzville, Mo.; a stepbrother, Roy Hagan Jr. of Perryville; and maternal grandmother, Shirley Rollet of Perryville.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava, Ill., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and 7:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home, with Glendall Toney officiating. Burial will be in Cottom Cemetery in Cutler, Ill.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.