- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shannon L. Schorn, 30, of Campbell Hill, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Pinckneyville Community Hospital in Pinckneyville, Ill.
She was born Sept. 7, 1977, in Perryville, daughter of Carolyn Rollet. She and Kent Schorn were married Sept. 6, 2006, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Alacia Holland of Campbell Hill; mother and stepfather, Carolyn and Roy Hagan of Perryville; a brother, Jason Wortz of Wentzville, Mo.; a stepbrother, Roy Hagan Jr. of Perryville; and maternal grandmother, Shirley Rollet of Perryville.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava, Ill., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and 7:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home, with Glendall Toney officiating. Burial will be in Cottom Cemetery in Cutler, Ill.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.