- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shannon L. Schorn, 30, of Campbell Hill, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Pinckneyville Community Hospital in Pinckneyville, Ill.
She was born Sept. 7, 1977, in Perryville, daughter of Carolyn Rollet. She and Kent Schorn were married Sept. 6, 2006, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Alacia Holland of Campbell Hill; mother and stepfather, Carolyn and Roy Hagan of Perryville; a brother, Jason Wortz of Wentzville, Mo.; a stepbrother, Roy Hagan Jr. of Perryville; and maternal grandmother, Shirley Rollet of Perryville.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava, Ill., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and 7:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home, with Glendall Toney officiating. Burial will be in Cottom Cemetery in Cutler, Ill.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.