- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- PBS crew filming in Cape; Glenn House to be featured (8/17/17)
- Jumbo size: Rhodes 101 sets a world record with 15-foot, 4,700 gallon drinking cup (8/21/17)3
- Scott City Council reinstates police chief (8/16/17)1
- Unions deliver signatures to block right-to-work in Missouri (8/20/17)40
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shannon L. Schorn, 30, of Campbell Hill, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Pinckneyville Community Hospital in Pinckneyville, Ill.
She was born Sept. 7, 1977, in Perryville, daughter of Carolyn Rollet. She and Kent Schorn were married Sept. 6, 2006, in Las Vegas.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Alacia Holland of Campbell Hill; mother and stepfather, Carolyn and Roy Hagan of Perryville; a brother, Jason Wortz of Wentzville, Mo.; a stepbrother, Roy Hagan Jr. of Perryville; and maternal grandmother, Shirley Rollet of Perryville.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava, Ill., 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and 7:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home in Ava.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wilson Funeral Home, with Glendall Toney officiating. Burial will be in Cottom Cemetery in Cutler, Ill.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.