- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. — Robert Clifford "RC" Miller, 81, of Olive Branch, Ill., died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at his home.
He was born Jan. 16, 1927, in Alexander County, Ill., son of Eugene and Alma Webb Miller. He and Edith Foster were married Dec. 12, 1949.
He attended Trinity Assembly of God Church in Olive Branch. He worked construction, raised cattle and farmed for many years. He was a 58-year member of Laborers Local 773.
He is survived by his wife of Olive Branch; four sons, Rodney Miller of Benton, Mo., James Miller of Tamms, Ill., the Rev. Carl D. Miller of Black Mountain, N.C., and Sidney J. Miller of Olive Branch; a daughter, Lea Ann Bledsoe of Olive Branch; 11 grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and two brothers, Clifton Miller and Charles Miller, both of Olive Branch.
He was preceded in death by his parents, an infant son, a brother and two infant sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms and from noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday at Trinity Assembly of God Church in Olive Branch.
The funeral will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the church, with the Revs. Carl Hester, John Fuller and Carl Miller officiating. Interment will be in Olive Branch Cemetery.