- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/14/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Triplett, 21, 503 Frederick St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Jenelle Lewis, 24, 442 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear on a seat belt violation and failure to appear for improper registration.
* Suspects were cited into juvenile court pending formal charges for knowingly burning.
* Hucks gas station, 353 S. Kings¿highway, reported a theft.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Melesio A. Serrato, 22, 749 S. Ellis St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for probation revocation.
* A burglary was reported in the 1200 block of Kiowa Trail.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.