- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Marjorie Ellen Johnson, 84, died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at the Life Care Center.
She was born May 21, 1923, in Moran, Mich., daughter of Paul and Mabel Davis Luepnitz. She married the Rev. Roy Johnson June 14, 1962. He died Oct. 16, 1982.
Johnson worked in the cleaning industry.
She is survived by a son, David Johnson of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Violet Walker of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her husband, two sisters and five brothers.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. until time of service today.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. today at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel, with the Revs. Gary Brothers, Jack Smart and Charles Lance officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.