- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dina Kay Whitledge and Paul Christopher Holland were married July 12, 2003, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. John Rice performed the ceremony. Organist was Linda Thompson. Soloists were Diana Sharrock, aunt of the bride, and Kara Whitledge, sister of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Lloyd and Velma Whitledge of Jackson, and Larry and Joyce Holland of Hillsboro, Mo.
Matron of honor was Donna Doty of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Shari Elfrink of Jackson, Kriston Knaust of O'Fallon, Mo., Kara Whitledge of Jackson, sisters of the bride, and Angela Downs of St. Louis.
John Holland of Hillsboro was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Mark Elfrink of Jackson, Paul Knaust of O'Fallon, brothers-in-law of the bride; Chad Anderson and Kevin Fuhston of St. Louis. Guests were seated by Heath Doty of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Amy Lester of O'Fallon, Ill., and Kari Baker of Kirkwood, Mo.
Flower girl was Allison Knaust, daughter of Paul and Kriston Knaust and niece of the bride. Ringbearers were Zachary Knaust and Levi Elfrink, nephews of the bride. Zachary is the son of Paul and Kriston Knaust. Levi is the son of Mark and Shari Elfrink.
Jackie Marz of Arnold, Mo., attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 11 at Drury Inn.
Mrs. Holland is a graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University, and a master's degree in education from Southwest Baptist University. She is a teacher and coach with Hillsboro School District.
The groom is a graduate of Hillsboro High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in physical education from Southeast University, and is pursuing a master's degree in education administration at Missouri Baptist College. He is a teacher and coach with Hillsboro School District.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Festus, Mo.