- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Carissa Leigh Howell and Jason Dennis Mott were married June 14, 2003, at Calvary Baptist Church in Franklin, Ky. Gary Pardue performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Vandeven of Chaffee, aunt of the groom; pianist was Allison Brown of Louisville, Ky.; vocalists were Brittany Bacher of Louisville, and Anita Mott of Scott City, aunt of the groom.
Parents of the couple are Charles and Karen Howell of Franklin, and Larry and Marilyn Mott of Chaffee.
Maid of honor was Tracey Bilyeu of Russellville, Ky. Bridesmaids were Melissa Minch and Emily Shelton of Louisville, Kelley Garrett of Franklin, and Amanda Mott of Chaffee, sister of the groom.
Erich Heneke of Austin, Minn., was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Chapman of Chaffee; Jeremy Vandeven of Chaffee and Jamey Heisserer of Benton, Mo., both cousins of the groom; and Justin Howell of Franklin, brother of the bride. Ushers were Tommy Burnett of Chaffee, Trevor Mitchell of Columbia, Mo., and J.R. Watkins of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Trevor Mitchell, and Leslie Watkins of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Flower girls were Abby Wright of Franklin, cousin of the bride, and Ginny Mott of Scott City, cousin of the groom. Ringbearers were Dylan Roddy of Franklin, cousin of the bride, and Andrew Mott of Scott City, cousin of the groom. Honorary ringbearer was Ethen Thomason of Chaffee, nephew of the groom.
Jessica Rector of Bowling Green, Ky., attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Franklin-Simpson Park Hall in Franklin. Servers were Emily Hobbs of Kentucky, and Renee Burnett of Chaffee, cousin of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 13 at the church.
Mrs. Mott is a 1999 graduate of Franklin-Simpson High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in accounting from Bellarmine University in 2003. She is an auditor with Crowe Chizek LLC in Franklin, Tenn.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Chaffee High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in sports management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. He is an account executive with Nashville Predators.
The couple resides in Franklin, Tenn.