- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Karren Faye Dame and Jason Michael Menz were married Nov. 15, 2003, on the beach at Sandals Dunn's River Golf Resort and Spa in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The Rev. Adrian McLean performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Dewaine and Dixie Shaffer of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Paul and Evelyn Menz of Cape Girardeau and Joe and Earline Lowes of Benton, Mo.
The bride was escorted by her cousin, Jason Chapman of Chaffee.
Matron of honor was Adrianne Byram of Evansville, Ind.
David Frissell of Herculaneum, Mo., was best man.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the resort's spa terrace. A dinner and dance reception was hosted later by the groom's mother and family.
Mrs. Menz is a graduate of Chaffee High School, and received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a nutritionist with Scott County Health Department-WIC Nutrition Services.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School. He is a home mortgage consultant with Wells Fargo.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.