- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Karren Faye Dame and Jason Michael Menz were married Nov. 15, 2003, on the beach at Sandals Dunn's River Golf Resort and Spa in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The Rev. Adrian McLean performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Dewaine and Dixie Shaffer of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Paul and Evelyn Menz of Cape Girardeau and Joe and Earline Lowes of Benton, Mo.
The bride was escorted by her cousin, Jason Chapman of Chaffee.
Matron of honor was Adrianne Byram of Evansville, Ind.
David Frissell of Herculaneum, Mo., was best man.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the resort's spa terrace. A dinner and dance reception was hosted later by the groom's mother and family.
Mrs. Menz is a graduate of Chaffee High School, and received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a nutritionist with Scott County Health Department-WIC Nutrition Services.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School. He is a home mortgage consultant with Wells Fargo.
The couple is residing in Chaffee.