- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kathy L. Hutchason and Thomas C. Ohlmutz were united in marriage May 22, 2004, at Red Star Baptist Church. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony. Music was by Mary Gayle Moore of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Shirley Hutchason of Cape Girardeau, and the late Roy Hutchason. The groom is the son of Dennis and Sherry Ohlmutz of Burlington, Iowa.
Maid of honor was Tina Carter of Potosi, Mo. Bridesmaids were Kara Hutchason, sister-in-law of the bride, and Kaitlin Quade-Hutchason, niece of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau.
Dale Todt of Fruitland was best man. Groomsmen were Dick Wood of Jackson and Jim Bob Simmons of Sedgewickville, Mo. Gary Klinkhardt of Jackson was usher.
Candlelighters were Emily Todt, daughter of Dale and Susan Todt, and Emily Quade, daughter of Kent and Michelle Quade of Jackson.
Flower girl was Julia Todt, daughter of Dale and Susan Todt. She was escorted by Dawson Ohlmutz, son of the groom. Ringbearer was Cort Hutchason, son of Ronald and Kara Hutchason and nephew of the bride.
Susann Amos of Jackson attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Heartland Banquet Hall. Servers were Pat Dietiker, aunt of the bride; Christine Gonzalas, cousin of the bride; Dana Morrow, all of Cape Girardeau, and Judy Biester of Whitewater.
The bride, groom and the bride's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner May 21 at the church.
Mrs. Ohlmutz is a graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom is a graduate of Burlington High School. He is employed by Missouri Department of Corrections.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.