- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sisson - Phillips
MCCLURE, Ill. — Gretchen Joy Sisson and Kyle Paul Phillips were married Feb. 23, 2008, at Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenosha, Wis. The Rev. Jud Gambill performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Ken and Jeri Sisson of Zion, Ill., and Kenneth and Barbara Phillips of McClure.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Haley Sisson of Zion, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Gretchen Bunch of Anna, Ill., Rebecca and Elizabeth Jones of Indianapolis, Ind., Aliza Gingrich of Colombia, Pa., and Sandy Wendtland of Antioch, Ill. Junior bridesmaids were Taylor Dorsey of Ballwin, Mo., and Haley Rowan of Olive Branch, Miss.
The groom chose his brother, Clay Phillips of Cincinnati, Ohio, as best man. Groomsmen were Kenneth Phillips of McClure, Kirk Phillips of Shelbyville, Ky., Andrew Sisson of Evanston, Ill., Nathaniel Sisson of Zion, and Justin Goff of Oakland, Ill. Junior groomsman was Matthew Sisson of Zion.
After a wedding trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the couple resides in Oakland, Ill.