- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
Sisson - Phillips
MCCLURE, Ill. — Gretchen Joy Sisson and Kyle Paul Phillips were married Feb. 23, 2008, at Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenosha, Wis. The Rev. Jud Gambill performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Ken and Jeri Sisson of Zion, Ill., and Kenneth and Barbara Phillips of McClure.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Haley Sisson of Zion, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Gretchen Bunch of Anna, Ill., Rebecca and Elizabeth Jones of Indianapolis, Ind., Aliza Gingrich of Colombia, Pa., and Sandy Wendtland of Antioch, Ill. Junior bridesmaids were Taylor Dorsey of Ballwin, Mo., and Haley Rowan of Olive Branch, Miss.
The groom chose his brother, Clay Phillips of Cincinnati, Ohio, as best man. Groomsmen were Kenneth Phillips of McClure, Kirk Phillips of Shelbyville, Ky., Andrew Sisson of Evanston, Ill., Nathaniel Sisson of Zion, and Justin Goff of Oakland, Ill. Junior groomsman was Matthew Sisson of Zion.
After a wedding trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, the couple resides in Oakland, Ill.