- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Harris - Siebert
Stephanie R. Harris and Patrick D. Siebert were united in marriage March 29, 2008, at Bethany Baptist Church. The Rev. Donny Ford performed the ceremony. Pianist was Jean Schweain of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Pete and Debbie Harris of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Cindi Kramer and Dennis Siebert of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Elizabeth Siebert of Jackson, sister-in-law of the groom. Bridesmaids were Jessica Aufdenberg of Jackson and Jessica Flowers of Vandalia, Ill.
Sam Flowers of Vandalia was best man. Groomsman was Jared Dailey of Fort Stewart, Ga.
Ringbearer was Jacob Harris, son of the bride.
Chrissie Rueweler attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall. Server was Erica Keller.
Cindi and Ken Kramer, mother and stepfather of the groom, hosted the rehearsal dinner March 28 in the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Siebert is a 1996 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor's degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She was a social worker with state of Missouri.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. He has served in the U.S. Army since 1998.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple resides in Fort Stewart.