- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
@graphic_body_indent_bold leadin:Cape Girardeau
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Divine Ministries, 234 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of cash.
* A theft of jewelry was reported at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* A purse was reported stolen at 97 N. Kingshighway.
* A washer, dryer, kitchen sink and storm door were reported stolen at 839 Morgan Oak St.
* A 46-year-old man was placed in protective custody.