- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Allie B. Green, 79, of Bell City died Thursday, April 10, 2008, at her home.
She was born July 30, 1928, at Bell City, daughter of George and Nellie Smythe Brinkman. She and Fred Alvin Green were married Oct. 9, 1948, at Delta. He died June 16, 1996.
Survivors include four sons, Fred Green Jr. of Marble Hill, Mo., Wayne, Gary and Paul Green, all of Bell City; two daughters, Karen Green of Advance, Betty Bell of Bell City; 17 grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, three brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Brad Moore officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Cemetery near Bell City.