- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Carol R. Lee, 65, of Cairo died Thursday, June 10, 2004, at her home.
She was born March 29, 1935, at Cairo, daughter of Earl and Mary Owens Verble.
She was a member of the Community Chapel Church in Urbandale, Ill.
Survivors include her husband, Walter F. Lee of Cairo; three sons, Walter F. Lee Jr. and Jerry Dale Lee, both of Houston, Texas, Kevin Ray Lee of Cairo; her mother, Mary Verble and her sister Beverly Neeble, both of Sullivan, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Barkett Funeral Home from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. at the funeral home. The Rev. Dennis Clark will officiate, with burial in Mound City National Cemetery.