- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Floye L. Terrell, 92, of Sikeston died Wednesday, June 9, 2004.
She was born May 18, 1912, in Ballard County, Ky., daughter of Charles and Lady Elrod Skinner. She and William D. Terrell Jr. were married May 7, 1928, in Charleston, Mo. He died Sept. 29, 1987.
Survivors include two sons, Charlie and Jerry Terrell of Sikeston; three daughters, Allene Weekley of Sikeston, Lois Parrott of Imperial, Mo., Sarah Craig of Alexandria, La.; a sister, Gladys Francis of Sikeston; 15 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, two daughters, four brothers and a sister.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery at Charleston.