- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Michael Gene Angle, 44, of Sikeston died Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at his home.
He was born Aug. 25, 1959, in Fort Benning, Ga., son of Dorma G. and Sue Clinton Angle.
Angle was a 1978 graduate of Sikeston High School.
Survivors include a son, Matthew Angle of Sikeston, and his parents of Sikeston.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Joe McCullough officiating. Burial will be in Forest Hills Memorial Gardens at Morley, Mo.