- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Frances Mae Glisson, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 9, 2004, at Heartland Care and Rehab in Cape Girardeau.
Glisson was born Nov. 14, 1921, in Tampa, Fla., daughter of Benjamin G. and Anna May Barrington Kersey. She married Willard Glisson July 15, 1972, in Adel, Ga. He preceded her in death.
She was employed with food service at Southeast Missouri State University.
Surviving are two brothers, Ben Kersey of Orange Park, Fla., Ralph Kersey of Largo, Fla.; and a sister, Ramona Fussell of Brandon, Fla.
Friend may call from 8 to 11 a.m. Friday at the Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Burial will follow in Grassy Friendship Cemetery.