- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape fire report 6/9/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Monday: At 5:44 p.m., an emergency medical service at 100 Country Club Drive.
At 5:45 p.m., an odor investigation at 506 Willow St.
At 9:04 p.m., an illegal burn at 520 S. Hanover St.
At 9:11 p.m., a vehicle fire at South Frederick and Jefferson.
At 9:49 p.m., an emergency medical service at 823 Clark Ave.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Tuesday: At 4:36 a.m., an emergency medical service at 723 N. Missouri St.
At 8 a.m., an emergency medical service at 555 N. Spring St.
At 11:12 a.m., standby at the airport.
At 12:14 p.m., an extrication at County Road 419.
At 3:26 p.m., an emergency medical service at 121 S. Sprigg.
At 4:32 p.m., a power line down at Hopper and North Kingshighway.
At 4:50 p.m., an emergency medical service at 27 N. Hanover.