- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 06/07/04
Firefighters responded to the following items Saturday: At 6:08 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Frederick and Jefferson.
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday:
At 7:30 a.m., emergency medical service at 1723 Lyndhurst.
At 11:44 a.m., emergency medical service at 300 N. Ellis.
At 1:12 p.m., emergency medical service at Interstate 55 mile marker 93.
At 1:56 p.m., stove fire at 1035 Merriweather.
At 2:02 p.m., emergency medical service at Interstate 55 mile marker 92.
At 2:31 p.m., emergency medical service at 1525 Mississippi.