- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Community cuisine 06/07/04
Kettle beef benefit on tap June 12
Serving of kettle beef will begin at 3 p.m. Saturday at New Salem Methodist Church, near Daisy on Route AA, a half-mile off Route B. Donations will benefit Brenda Joggerst and her family. The funds will be matched by Thrivent Financial. A country store will feature donated items.
Fish and chicken on menu in Bell City
BELL CITY, Mo. -- A fish and chicken supper with dessert and beverage is planned from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday at the Bell City Community Building on Route N. The meal is sponsored by the Bell City Community Betterment Association. Proceeds will benefit the building's maintenance.
-- From staff reports