- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jessie "Vicki" Mae McIntosh, 75, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, June 5, 2004, at Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 18, 1928, at Cape Girardeau, daughter of Clarence W. and Ethel Cameron Morris Sr.
She and James McIntosh were married Oct. 17, 1945, at Piggott, Ark; he died March 8, 1999.
She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church.
Survivors include two sons, Terry McIntosh of Cape Girardeau and James McIntosh III of Palm Harbor, Fla.; a brother, Clarence W. Morris Jr. of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Aileen Usery of St. Charles, Mo.
Ford & Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the gazebo at Cape County Memorial Park. The Rev. Cy Smith will officiate.