- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
COMMERCE, Mo. -- Melinda Gilpin and Randy Grace were married May 8, 2004, at the home of the bride's parents. William Henry performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of David and Kay Gilpin of Commerce. The groom is the son of Debbie Grace of Sikeston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Jeanette LeGrand of Benton, Mo. Bridesmaids were Shannon LeGrand of Benton, Andrea Burger of Scott City, Julie Strickland of Jackson, Suzanne Urhahn of Benton, and Beth Laster of Scott City, cousin of the bride.
Brian Gilpin of Commerce, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Eric Seiler of Sikeston, Jim Rosslein and Craig Carter of St. Charles, Mo., Shane Washburn of Gillette, Wyo., and Matt Kehne of St. Charles.
Flower girl was Abbigail Sinn, daughter of Shannon and Michelle Sinn of Egypt Mills.
Amber Laster, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Cecilia and Lila Seiler.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 7 at their home.
Mrs. Grace received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the Lutheran Home Hospice Agency.
The groom is a graduate of Sikeston High School. He is employed at CTS in Sikeston.
The couple is residing in Scott City.