- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
COMMERCE, Mo. -- Melinda Gilpin and Randy Grace were married May 8, 2004, at the home of the bride's parents. William Henry performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of David and Kay Gilpin of Commerce. The groom is the son of Debbie Grace of Sikeston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Jeanette LeGrand of Benton, Mo. Bridesmaids were Shannon LeGrand of Benton, Andrea Burger of Scott City, Julie Strickland of Jackson, Suzanne Urhahn of Benton, and Beth Laster of Scott City, cousin of the bride.
Brian Gilpin of Commerce, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Eric Seiler of Sikeston, Jim Rosslein and Craig Carter of St. Charles, Mo., Shane Washburn of Gillette, Wyo., and Matt Kehne of St. Charles.
Flower girl was Abbigail Sinn, daughter of Shannon and Michelle Sinn of Egypt Mills.
Amber Laster, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Cecilia and Lila Seiler.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 7 at their home.
Mrs. Grace received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the Lutheran Home Hospice Agency.
The groom is a graduate of Sikeston High School. He is employed at CTS in Sikeston.
The couple is residing in Scott City.