- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Sarah Jo Hill and Gualter Manuel Cordeiro dos Reis exchanged vows March 10, 2004, at Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Joyce Cooley of Cape Girardeau and Russell Hill of McClure, Ill., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Jose and Maria Reis of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The bride is a 1994 graduate of Shawnee High School. She received an undergraduate degree in radio/television in 1999 and a juris doctorate in May 2004, both from Southern Illinois University.
The groom attended Kelvin High School. He received a degree in commercial art from Red River College of Winnipeg in 1998. He is a graphic design specialist with Raeber Inc. of Winnipeg.
Their wedding trip was in Ontario. They will make their home in Winnipeg.