- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sarah Jo Hill and Gualter Manuel Cordeiro dos Reis exchanged vows March 10, 2004, at Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Joyce Cooley of Cape Girardeau and Russell Hill of McClure, Ill., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Jose and Maria Reis of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
The bride is a 1994 graduate of Shawnee High School. She received an undergraduate degree in radio/television in 1999 and a juris doctorate in May 2004, both from Southern Illinois University.
The groom attended Kelvin High School. He received a degree in commercial art from Red River College of Winnipeg in 1998. He is a graphic design specialist with Raeber Inc. of Winnipeg.
Their wedding trip was in Ontario. They will make their home in Winnipeg.