- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
KELSO, Mo. -- Susan Marie Meyer and Robert Alan Miller were married Jan. 17, 2004, at First Baptist Church in Oakville, Mo. Tim Richards and Gerald Collier performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Bill and Terry Meyer of Chesterfield, Mo. The groom is the son of Tom and Corena Ressel of Kelso, and the late Frank Miller.
Maid of honor was Julie Lefere, and bridesmaids were Amy Meyer, sister of the bride; Rachel Sargent and Heather Rotter, all of St. Louis.
Rick Miller of Plainfield, Ill., was best man. Groomsmen were Brian Wilmurth and Doug Payne of Murray, Ky., and Tom Meyer of St. Louis, brother of the bride. Todd Newman of St. Louis was usher.
Flower girl was Megan Miller, daughter of the bride and groom.
Kristin and Lauren Schaefer, nieces of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Orlando Gardens.
The groom's mother and stepfather hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 16 at Bartolino's South.
Mrs. Miller received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in occupational safety and health from Murray State University. He is employed at Nooter Construction.
The couple is residing in Arnold, Mo.