- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Euda M. Russom, 89, of Sikeston died Thursday, June 3, 2004, at Miner Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 6, 1914, in Henderson, Tenn., daughter of William A. and Flora Chumney Kennedy. She and Henry L. Russom were married April 29, 1934, in Milledgeville, Tenn. He died Dec. 11, 1987.
Russom was a member of Murray Lane Baptist Church. She was formerly of Kewanee, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Willard Russom of Cape Girardeau; four daughters, Mary Merritt, Peggy Pearson and Jane Smith, all of Sikeston, Virginia Smith of Leachville, Ark.; 21 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren; and nine great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, three sisters, a grandson, three great-grandchildren and a great-great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.