- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Frances Louise Tinsley, 76, of Mounds died Tuesday, June 1, 2004, at her home.
She was born Sept. 5, 1927, in Charleston, Mo., daughter of Roy and Oma Dyer Deline. She and Louis "Doc" Murphy were married Nov. 11, 1943. He died in 1978. She later married Frank Tinsley May 24, 1980.
Tinsley had worked in local pharmacies and at B&B Florist.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Denny Murphy of Villa Ridge, Ill.; a daughter, Sandy Kaufman of Villa Ridge; two stepsons, Rick Tinsley of Scott Air Force Base, Ill., Jeff Tinsley of Jackson, Mo.; three brothers, Charles Deline of Deerfield, Ill., Winston Deline of Peoria, Ill., Edward Burd of Rome, Ill.; four grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Buckles officiating. Burial will be in McCrite Cemetery.